Founded in 2009, Zhuhai Shengchang Electronics Co., Ltd. specializes in R&D and manufacturing LED dimmable driver based on science and technology in its early days. After six years striving, Shengchang has formed a strong product strength in the field of dimmable driver and become a leader in China with the product of the most series and models, the largest power and the most certificates in this aspect of mainstream dimmable driver, including 0/1-10V dimming, TRIAC dimming, DALI dimming, ZigBee wireless dimming and so on.
Shengchang’s dimmable drivers have been recognized by the market of China mainland. Some major government projects and important business projects have adopted our dimmable driver, such as Beijing YanQi Lake APEC/G20 Villa, Shanghai International Convention Center (the banquet of CICA Summit), Shanghai Sheraton Hotel, Changsha Wanda Plaza and Shunde Marriott Hotel and so on…
With its stable quality, smooth linear dimming , high compatibility and other advantages, Shengchang’s dimmable drivers have been well received by customers in all over the world. At present, our produts with ETL, FCC, TUV-GS, CE, CB, SAA and other certificates, are exported to many oversea markets, such as North America, Europe, Australia, Southeast Asia and so on.
Advanced manufacturing equipments, including JUKI-Hi-speed mountings and Suneast wave solderings and others, promised the high capacity up 200,000 pieces per month. We are sincerely looking forward to cooperation with friends from all over the world and achieve a win-win situation!
The development process of Shengchang’s dimmable driver
- In 2009, 0/1-10V dimmable constant current drivers for 20-60W were marketed;
In 2010, 0/1-10V dimmable constant voltage drivers for 20-60W were marketed;
- In 2011, 0/1-10V dimmable constant voltage and constant current drivers for 100-200W were marketed;
- In 2012, Triac dimmable constant voltage and constant current drivers for 20-80W were marketed;
- In 2013, DALI dimmable constant voltage and constant current drivers for 20-200W were marketed;
- In 2014, Triac dimmable constant voltage drivers for 100-200W were marketed;
- ZigBee wireless dimmable constant voltage and constant current driver for 20-45W were marketed;
- In 2015, DALI & Push-Dim 2 in 1 C.V. & C.C. drivers for 7W-200W were marketed;
- In 2016, Triac/ Phase-Cut PWM output C.V. drivers for 8W-200W were marketed;
- 0/1-10V C.V. drivers for 300W-360W were marketed;
- DALI＆Push-dim C.V. drivers for 300W-360W were marketed;
- In 2017, Triac & 0/1-10V 5 in 1 C.V. drivers for 300W-360W were marketed.